Job Title: Laborer
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Responsable Safety Staffing is recruiting Laborer positions to staff jobs on heavy industrial projects. Strong work ethic, strong mind and strong body are required for these positions.
All applicants must apply via this website using the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of this page.
Requirements of the available positions include but are not limited to the following:
- • Physically capable of performing all duties and responsibilities assigned; specifically, lift 50 pounds.
- • Physically & emotional capable to work in confined spaces.
- • This position requires work in permit required confined space.
- • Clean/wipe/wash/scrape relevant areas of the enclosure.
- • Assist in the removal or replacement of all items from or into the confined space.
- • Cleans up work area and equipment after work is completed. Assists in maintaining a safe, clean work place.
- • Assists in the operation of equipment or power tools
- • Assist in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area prior to starting any job.
- • Performs hazard recognition awareness to remove or identify for removal of all hazards from the workplace
- • Physically capable of performing all duties and responsibilities assigned.
- • Physically capable to stand and/or walk continuously for long periods of time if necessary.
- • Physically capable to climb, balance, bend/stoop, and kneel continuously.
- • Physically capable to climb ladders and scaffolds (vertical and inclined) to heights in excess of ten feet.
- • Physically capable to frequently crouch, push/pull, squat and work above the shoulders during the performance of the daily job routine.
- • Must possess a valid Basic Orientation Plus and TWIC
- • Construction: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time