- We provide higher quality, better-trained, safety-aware staff.
We’re able to find high quality people because we have years of experience and connections in finding the best qualified recruits.
- We have a background in Safety Consulting, so we intimately understand the safety issues and needs of your job.
- As one of the few safety staffing companies in the nation, we maintain relationships with a larger list of laborers who actually have past experience working in environments where safety is paramount.
- We offer safety training to every recruit – even those who are not safety staff, but just laborers.
- We provide personalized management support.
We are invested in our work force and we are invested in building long term relationships with our contractors. So we offer our contractors actual management support from trained safety personnel.
- We understand that managing temporary staff comes with some unique challenges, and we help our contractors try to anticipate those and deal quickly with anything that comes up.
- We are safety staffing specialists. Being a specialist means having experience and focus that others do not. And that makes all the difference.
- We guarantee better site safety and job performance.
With our employees on site, we guarantee a safer job site for you which means less issues for you to deal with. Our employees are more reliable and consistent for several reasons:
- They are often looking for more of a long term relationship with us because we are focused on safety staffing.
- They have a much better chance of repeat employment through us. This tends to make them a bit more conscientious than most temporary employees.
- They get more training with us and it gives them more confidence.
Safety staffing is what we do.
We are hands-on with our employees from beginning to end. We are not just interested in staffing as a means to an end, as a way to land a bigger job.
This means we are not just looking for warm bodies, we are looking to build stable, dependable people we can invest in and re-employ over and over again with confidence.
Why does that matter to you?
Our focus on safety staffing allows us to offer more of our recruits more consistent employment, which allows us to attract better people and be more selective in our recruiting.
Since we are building a work force, not just staffing a single job, we can justify our own investment in more than the required upfront safety and employment training and have more incentive to offer real management support to the contractors we work with while our employees are on your job site.
To improve your staffing experience, give us a call to talk about how we can provide the staff you need for your business. Reach us at 225-753-1909!